Welcome to Download-Christian-Movies.blogspot.com , where christians are sharening between them the movies , if somebody have something give to the others. And don't forget use these for evangelize .
For more quality DVD you must buy these movies in the shops or in the internet .

God bless you !

Friday, October 9, 2009

MOST: THE BRIDGE (2003)

Audio : Czech , Subtitles: English

A powerful and moving film about a man who learns the true meaning of sacrifice. MOST tells the story of the close relationship between a bridge operator and his young son and the fateful day when they both try to head off an impending rail disaster. Hundreds of passengers on a steam train are unaware of the danger as they head towards an open drawbridge.

Nominated for Oscar. Another 3 wins

DOWNLOADS
http://rapidshare.com/files/290746272/Most2003.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/290729597/Most2003.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/290719464/Most2003.part3.rar


IMDB Comments

eugenia-c-bukur from United States : "You can't describe the depth and meaning of this film, it HAS to be seen. I couldn't keep from thinking about it. It paralleled my life so much and I could truly relate. I went away actually bawling. This truly represents Gods love for his children.I am excited to share it with my Youth Group at church. I think this could make an impact on many youth because it hits so many areas of life. A must see for everyone."
----------------------------------------------
fyrefli848 from Pennsylvania
"Needless to say, this movie was absolutely breathtaking. I can honestly say this is one of the best movies I have ever seen, the parallels in this movie to Biblical truth are staggering and the sheer art form it possesses is remarkable. If you have not seen it, or have even the slightest bit of remote interest in viewing it, I strongly urge you to. Please don't let the fact that the movie is in another language hinder you from watching, in fact, it makes it 1000 times better. This movie has changed my life and even several months after watching it, I am still amazed by it."
----------------------------------------------
Rev. Simon Page, United Kingdom
"I don't want to use to many words, as the average reviewer will tell you just how good this is! But let me simply say this: I have never seen the question of God's love as a Father depicted so powerfully as in this film. Its a quality film - no cheesy dialogue - fantastic acting and music - thoughtful - tearful - and full of good questions"

No comments: